• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alaska was AMAZING!!!

F
Feb 7, 2003
MN
We just recently returned from an alaskan cruise & a couple extra days in Alaska. It was an amazing trip & we can't wait to go back! The people are great, the weather just happened to be great, & of course the scenery is breathtaking. It was AMAZING!!!

Sorry, just had to let it out... :D

Reactions: BottomFeeder m7.
T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
SHHHHHH!!! Don't tell anyone! Now you know why I left Mn in 83 for Ak and havent gone back....Glad you had a great trip and enjoyed it. Now, you need to make a winter trip and do some riding. Be ready to sell the house and look for a job though:D

Last edited:
Reactions: LiveAlaska

greenspeed

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Anchorage, AK
We just recently returned from an alaskan cruise & a couple extra days in Alaska. It was an amazing trip & we can't wait to go back! The people are great, the weather just happened to be great, & of course the scenery is breathtaking. It was AMAZING!!!

Sorry, just had to let it out... :D

And you were in denali and didn't stop and say HI...HOW DARE YOU! lol

princess cruise or holand america?

F
Feb 7, 2003
MN
sorry, i really don't know many snowesters up there... we were only there 1 night anyway.
we were on princess but rented a car & drove up to denali ourselves sat & took the kantishna experience tour through the park & then went back to anchorage sun & flew out mon.

The Fourth Wolf

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
Anchorage, AK
sorry, i really don't know many snowesters up there... we were only there 1 night anyway.
we were on princess but rented a car & drove up to denali ourselves sat & took the kantishna experience tour through the park & then went back to anchorage sun & flew out mon.

Ah, then you saw Cantwell...Now imagine all those smaller tree's buried in pow.

Premium Features