• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

alaska mining and diving

B
Feb 28, 2008
wasilla
anyone use steve kenny (parts counter) at amds? imo i think he was the best one to work with, anyway just got the news today that they had let him go .. yeah.. and for what, using the computer to much (stupid)and i wouldnt doubt it if he was looking up crap for the customers, its not like he wasnt doing his job . everytime i came in he was with a customer and i had to wait a couple minutes until he was done and im in there quite a bit (not just for sled parts), so i call bull**it. so next time you come in give them hell for it, we need him back.

Last edited:
A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
when I used AMDS yes, Steve was the man! super nice guy that knows his stuff! Why couldn't they let some of the other parts guys go? hm. :rolleyes: sucks.

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
youd think with all those parts people you could actually get some service in there..
my guy at cat stays late so i can pick up the C clip for the wrist pin and go riding the next day.. thats a good dealer

B
Feb 28, 2008
wasilla
I dont know about the other guys but steve knew his chit, and that above all he treated me an my buds really well as for pricing. but think about it 9 years he was working there and no warning at all, just a big F-U and dont bother coming in tomorrow you are no longer working here. what kind of bull***t is that. most likely movin to cc as my parts guys. anyone know someone inside cc to get good deals on parts and sleds. cuz this years 10grand is going to them.

H
Feb 8, 2008
i dont know if i would trust what you hear i talk to steve alot and i think he would tell me if he got caned. He is the only reason i go to amds (john is good to) i gave him a call but no answer i will post the real truth when he calls me back.

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
I work at Team CC in Wasilla in sales...for parts get ahold of Dustin, very good parts guy, knows what hes talking about and been there for years. Jason and Morgan over in E.R. are both good too.

,Stewart

B
Feb 28, 2008
wasilla
I work at Team CC in Wasilla in sales...for parts get ahold of Dustin, very good parts guy, knows what hes talking about and been there for years. Jason and Morgan over in E.R. are both good too.

,Stewart

thanks again, even better its closer to home....by the way i pmed you.i think i just went out for the last ride on the bike.. gettin kinda cold,only way to stay warm is to have the throttle pined to get the blood rush going:D

H
Feb 8, 2008
it is true steve is no longer at amds im sure he will be applying at most of the shops here soon so we should still be able to get some good service and good deals.

Premium Features