• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AIARE Level 1 & 2 Training - Oregon

deschutes

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
Do you stay on the trail 100% of the time? Have you taken a comprehensive avy course (Level 1 or equivalent)?

If you answered no to both of these, you need sign up for one of the upcoming AIARE Level 1 avalanche classes. These are cutting edge snowmobiler focused classes (open to all ability and experience levels) and are offered at a rate you will not be able to find elsewhere ($175 for the entire 3 day course). We have Level 1 classes coming up in Central Oregon on:

Dec 9th - Dec 11th (snow permitting)
Feb 17th - 20th

Please PM me or use this link: http://www.westernsnowskills.com/contact.html for more info or to sign up.

If you have already taken a Level 1 class and would like to expand your knowledge, we have a Level 2 class in January for $275.

For more information on what an AIARE Level 1 class entails: http://avtraining.org/Avalanche-Trai...E-Level-1.html

See what your fellow riders had to say about this class last year:

Great instructor! We acquired and practiced very important observation and rescue skills. Learned to utilize our AVY equipment more effectively! Gained a different perspective of the snow and terrain we ride. Got to meet some great snowmobilers! Even got to play a little in the fresh snow!!! Best part, my wife thanked me for encouraging her to take this class!! Anyone in doubt take this class at your first opportunity!

----------------

I wanted to take a moment and say THANK YOU for setting up and putting on this extremely valuable class. For any of you that have not taken a level 1 class, this is the class to take. Not only was the information provided more than needed, it was delivered in such a way that it was fun for the whole group. I for one came out of this three day event with a wealth of information and LOTS of things to practice. A huge Thank you to the instructors and participants.

----------------

Thank you for getting all of this together and great instructors, very easy to understand and answer all my questions........ And I had a LOT!

----------------

What a great opportunity this was to take this class. Great group of guys, great instructors and great weather. Thanks again for putting this together for us. Anyone that has a chance to take the class in Feb I would HIGHLY suggest it if you head into the backcountry.

Premium Features