• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

after market intake..any good on m7????

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
not to sure about timbersled but i have to buddies that have the full bdx intake and it seems to work much better than stock

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
I run the smae sled and put a timbersled intake on it while I ran jaws twins and it was flawless! And then when I finally had my first burndown and went to a big bore the timbersled intake seemed to make it easier to tune. Buy it, its worth the loot....

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
was looking into getting the timbersled intake and was just seeing what anyone thought about it before buying.... got an 06 m7 any info will help

thanks..

I've got a couple friends running it and honestly I thought it was a little overpriced for what you get but it did seem to help with the bogging issues a little bit.

Someone could fab one up pretty easy...wink wink

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
BDX.. does seem a bit high in price, but its good !
More worried bout the running issues, if any. Like if it leaned it out too much at our elevation without a fuel box. This things going on a diet, so im open top suggestions on weight loss with it.

Has a boss seat, 153pclaw. Plan on a THING can or skinz superQ, been hearing that it works on the M7.. The mbrp sure as hell didnt most of the time. Thanks for the suggestions and comments guys

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
As of today I am a BDX dealer and I am going to be carrying a decent amount of their stuff in stock. I put in an order today and some of the various goodies are Black Boxx Intakes, headlight deletes, 2 wheel kits, steering slop elim kits, and Pro-Lite bumpers for Both generations of M-sleds. A few power valve Elim kits as well, a lot of guys get tired of adjusting or worrying about their valve cables.

Everything should be here the 1st week of November.

Reactions: CATillak
A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
More worried bout the running issues, if any. Like if it leaned it out too much at our elevation without a fuel box. This things going on a diet, so im open top suggestions on weight loss with it.

Has a boss seat, 153pclaw. Plan on a THING can or skinz superQ, been hearing that it works on the M7.. The mbrp sure as hell didnt most of the time. Thanks for the suggestions and comments guys

m7 162" w/ sno-stuff can, d&d y-pipe, bdx intake (w/ d&d bulls-eyes) and is clutched and no fuel box and it honestly runs very, very well!!

:)

N
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Ak
M7 EFI, Cut the head 12 tousanths, D&D Y pipe, fuel regulator, stock pipe/can, clutch to spec, add oil, gas 87 or 91 your choice (i like 87), pull cord, have fun. :D
We don't ride at elevation, the boys down south start their ride @ 7000 ft, hell I had a Thundercat at 11,500elv out of Cooke.

Last edited:
C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
Was referring too our elevation as of sea level, where it needs more fuel.

Thanks for the heads up Chad, you know hell be coming your way when he comes back..

The heads already been shaved by Cat and got their clutch kit on it, which neither of us where impressed by

Dec 22, 2007
I ran Brads and it does good over all, I thinkin its a lil to steep for just climbing, He sets the primary up with a yellow/white and 75's With the D&D Pipe it turns 8160 at sealevel. I was not a fan of the stock primary setup and went to heavier weights and a stiffer spring.

Premium Features