• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aerocharger proclimb

T

TheBreeze

Jul 23, 2008
Sussex, Wisconsin
Its surprising to me how little input seems to be out there on the pro climb turbo kits. There are aero's running all over the place in the doo, and poo side of things.

A

Aerocharger_Brad

Jun 28, 2010
www.aerocharger.com
At this time we have not released the ProClimb kit. There are only R&D units running. We had planned to release them about now but with the lack of snow we may just wait until the fall. With the lack of snow we have had a hard time accumulating our minimum hours to release the kit.

S

smv sledhead

Nov 26, 2007
SE Idaho
I'm curious about this

Is this system available or what? It looks like the Ski-Don'ts and Peelaris guys can get them. Is there a Cat out there with an Aero Kit?

Mountain Slayer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Maddock, ND
I have almost 500 miles on a Proclimb with the Aerocharger installed. It won't give you the high boost readings like a Garret will but still works well. It spools up quick and have been able to get a fairly consistent 6-7 lbs at elevation. There are a few things that I dislike about the product though. First off, the kit wasn't entirely complete and the instructions included were sub-par at best...both of which should have been addressed by now. The second has to do with the exhaust, the noise level and outlet location. It is rather loud, especially if you are next to the sled. The location of the outlet causes the sled to bog a lot when in deep snow and on the right side.

M
Dec 13, 2015
Just picked on up

Anyone have more info on these just picked up a 2012 with 1200 kms seem to run great! Wanting jut to run low boost can a person run pump gas at 5-8 lbs? Thanks in advance

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
Anyone have more info on these just picked up a 2012 with 1200 kms seem to run great! Wanting jut to run low boost can a person run pump gas at 5-8 lbs? Thanks in advance

Check with the guys at Blow turbos. They are up in Canada, I have heard good things. Dakota performance also runs them.. They work!

Premium Features