• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A2D vent kits for M-series, IQR, and XP

I

IQRIDR

All gauge pod and clutch side vents are backed with Snowfilter material as well as high-durability tamper-proof fiberglass screen. All kits available in white or black frames, with white or black screen. White screen is $5 extra. XP kit pictures will be up by the weekend, more pics and info on my website. Let me know what you think and what you guys would like to see.

IQR side panel vents
shopstuff051.jpg

shopstuff030.jpg

M-series and Crossfire side vents and gauge pod vents

shopstuff047.jpg

shopstuff049.jpg

shopstuff050.jpg

shopstuff053.jpg

shopstuff054.jpg

Lookin good chad. So your getting VanAmburg tunnels? I might be interested in one for my M in 174. Could you Pm me some prices? Thanks.

Yes I am a VE dealer now and have ordered a few tunnels lately, I PM'd you.

Threw some on my bros 08 sp m8, looks clean. I'll post pics tomarow.

Do that! My Iphone picks are not the best for showing the fine details. Both the screen and the Snowfilter material are applied together in one step, resulting in an extremely strong mesh.

And for the mass amount of Yamaha Nytro riders out there there will be vents coming for those as well,lol, right Chad!

Chad,

Lemme know on the rev stuff, I would be interested.

Did you want the 8-piece kit or just a few of them? Let me know and I'll take care of you.

And yes, Nytro vents coming soon! 6-piece kit.

Thanks to those of you that have come by and picked up vents.

I've been telling everyone that the first vent they poke a hole through or ruin, I'll replace it free of cost. There are advantages to buying local!

Hey Chad...did you get me taken care of? Just a friendly reminder :)

I've got your springs on order, they will be here next week and I'm gonna try to do your panels Monday, I ran out of epoxy tonight and Hi Tec is closed tomorrow.

AK Ryda just let me know what you are interested in and I'll shoot you a price.

And for the mass amount of Yamaha Nytro riders out there there will be vents coming for those as well,lol, right Chad!

Or how about APEX... I hear he has a YAMAHA APEX in his shop right now :rose: Chad could be making vents for it right now to show off on the Peninsula :beer; IMO

Or how about APEX... I hear he has a YAMAHA APEX in his shop right now :rose: Chad could be making vents for it right now to show off on the Peninsula :beer; IMO

Now why you gotta ruin the surprise...:cool:

Too bad it's got Timbersled vents all over it :mad:

Premium Features

Back