• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A few of ya Laughed at me But

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
I've been eyeing a certain 07 Megacab with 4300 miles on it, price was $37,990 2 months ago, they called monday and said they are bringing it down to $27990. Banker says that GM and Chrysler are talking "merge" and he would suggest waiting this out for a few months and see what the market does, "there could be some really good buys out there".

I'd go in now and haggle with them. I think the market for big trucks, diesels especially is about at bottom now. Paid $30k for a '07 Mega with 10k mi in May (truck has about $5k in functional extras as well), and I haven't seen too many deals much better than that all summer.
And if GM &DC do merge and drop the Mega, it won't make their value go down....IMO.

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
yes, and I stated it was a good time to buy your diesel trucks since they were so dang cheap and truthfully they are on the rise but are still CHEAP. Frozenteabag just bought a 07 CC LT duramax yesterday with 80k miles for 21k. WOW..

That makes me feel pretty good. Justsold my '02 CC LS Dmax with 92k mi for $17,500 and thought I kinda took it in the @ss.

Trukker

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
High River Ab
yes, and I stated it was a good time to buy your diesel trucks since they were so dang cheap and truthfully they are on the rise but are still CHEAP. Frozenteabag just bought a 07 CC LT duramax yesterday with 80k miles for 21k. WOW..

Even cheaper if you buy them up here now!

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
We're still paying $3.50 a gallon here in Vernal. Gotta love bull**** *** little oilfield towns :face-icon-small-dis

redlineguy

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2004
CT
Diesel is $3.69 here still:mad:

And DON'T hold your breat on the Dodge/GM merger. Not going to happen IMO. Ford and Dodge talked about it a wile back and that was a better fit than Dodge/GM would be so I don't think it will happen.

So you Chevy guys still wont have a Good Diesel and time soonb;)

Premium Features