• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

872 at Yamafest 2013 video

kneebar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2010
Not only am I enjoying it, I'm loving it! I have a lot more confidence in trying to climb big chutes and hills that I wouldn't have tried before. You build a great motor Dave. I broke a panel and kinked the tunnel a tiny bit, but I kept riding. It actually started the first pull too! Most of the riding in Revelstoke is between 5500-7500 feet I think. I can not wait till next season!

dave@trygstadmotorsports

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2012
www.trygstad-motorsports.com
872 R

Not only am I enjoying it, I'm loving it! I have a lot more confidence in trying to climb big chutes and hills that I wouldn't have tried before. You build a great motor Dave. I broke a panel and kinked the tunnel a tiny bit, but I kept riding. It actually started the first pull too! Most of the riding in Revelstoke is between 5500-7500 feet I think. I can not wait till next season!

Kneebar,
Before next season put some more fuel in your 872BB per the specs you gave me your vehicle will perform better with next larger size jets, Call anytime,
Dave Trygstad
http://trygstad-motorsports.com

Premium Features