• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

800r crank question

B

born2sled

i was wondering how do you test to measure if the crank is true or not i know you take off the primary then is there a special tool you have to buy to measure for the crank end to measure to see if it is straight when the crank is turning and how do you use it properly

i was wondering how do you test to measure if the crank is true or not i know you take off the primary then is there a special tool you have to buy to measure for the crank end to measure to see if it is straight when the crank is turning and how do you use it properly

measuring the pto end is only a small part...and irrelevent...the crank needs to removed and set in a jig...and tip to tip needs to be checked and adjusted...BJ

what do you measure it with and how do you exactly measure it

I,m just joshin ya! Measure runout at PTO end with clutch removed, Take it to your dealer,They will check it for nothing,You need the correct tool for this and by the questions your asking you dont have them

I,m just joshin ya! Measure runout at PTO end with clutch removed, Take it to your dealer,They will check it for nothing,You need the correct tool for this and by the questions your asking you dont have them
ya that is what i figured

Premium Features

Back