• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

800 iq racer slp twin pipes

I was wondering if any one could help me out , i got a 800 iq with twin slp race pipes on it and it is from the mountains and it is going to be run down at 1100 feet and i was wondering if any one had any info on jetting and clutching .

Thanks Scott

MUCH more info, members chiming in, etc. TONS of knowledge over there (not to discredit any of the snowesters here) but you'll get assistance much quicker there

Is it an IQR with a BB 800 VES motor in it? If so, look on SLP's website for their twin pipe jetting/clutching recommendations as a starting point. I know the race pipes are a little different than the normal twins, but SLP gives fat recommendations anyway.

Is it an IQR with a BB 800 VES motor in it? If so, look on SLP's website for their twin pipe jetting/clutching recommendations as a starting point. I know the race pipes are a little different than the normal twins, but SLP gives fat recommendations anyway.

X2, the recommendations SLP gives on their BB with twins is what i went off, my main jets where maybe 2 jets different than what they said. Start there and work your way to perfection.

Premium Features

Back