• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

76 skidoo TNT 440 for sale

M
Mar 27, 2008
haha i guess i should have posted that. unfortunately im in california, but if someone wants to restore it, not part it, i would just give it away. it is pretty cherry always out of the weather in a garage, but needs some work. hasnt been started in years but ran good when parked. it was summerized and put away prob 10-12 years ago, go through fuel system and it prob run fine. let me know
Matt

X
Jan 14, 2006
?????????i am lost
haha i guess i should have posted that. unfortunately im in california, but if someone wants to restore it, not part it, i would just give it away. it is pretty cherry always out of the weather in a garage, but needs some work. hasnt been started in years but ran good when parked. it was summerized and put away prob 10-12 years ago, go through fuel system and it prob run fine. let me know
Matt

how much to ship it to minn.or better yet if I set up shipping can you get it to a shipping dock ....what part of cali are you in...i am heading west sometime in the future maybe I can detour that way...I would love to have another tnt....great sleds..i have a 78 everest 444 for my son in the works too,they would be a nice set when i am done.I really want it.

M
Mar 27, 2008
i live in central cali, zip 95361..might be able to have my mother-in-law ship it from her work...i'll have to check..she was able to recieve sleds for me in the past. you sound like the perfect fit for this sled! i'll prob regret gettin rid of it as i did with both my Rupp 440 nitros!

M
Mar 27, 2008
haha thats the last of em...unless you like mercury sleds..i have a slide rail 440 and a boogie wheel 440 but they are my uncles now..if i pushed hed prob part with em.

X
Jan 14, 2006
?????????i am lost
haha thats the last of em...unless you like mercury sleds..i have a slide rail 440 and a boogie wheel 440 but they are my uncles now..if i pushed hed prob part with em.

I love all the vintage stuff,is that a 440 twister?
we have a vintage drags and swap meet just a few miles down the road that they hold every year..me and the kids really dig the drags and the old sleds,so i have been hunting for a couple good machines to fix up and start taking them to the show,and they are fun to rip around on once we get snow,I grew up on early and mid 70's machines then went to mid 90's and newer and miss how you can really throw the old school sleds around.

M
Mar 27, 2008
lol i totally know what your talkin about they are a blast to ride....atleast to tool around on...wouldn't want to take one on an all day ride! I don't know if its a twister or not i'll check. your startin to spark inertest in these sleds for me...that could be bad.. o'm supposed to be makin room not startin projects! hahaha
you better figure out shipping before i decide to keep this thing my father refers to as 'the silver bullet" that michael landon supposedly did a coors light comercial on in the 70s..

X
Jan 14, 2006
?????????i am lost
hey can I get some pics,If it is as nice as you were saying I think I might concider driving out and getting ,then I dont have worry about some shipping company and the chance of getting it in different shape than it is.

M
Mar 27, 2008
no prob give me a few days as i am gunna be out of town. will take some pics when i get back. the ones i took on my phone didnt turn out that great.

H
Nov 19, 2008
shipping

hey there Mad Matt !! this is Hankb25 , what would shipping be to send that sled out to 48446 in mi , just kinda tossing the idea around

Premium Features