• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

$6500+ in gear stolen

waflnutz

Lifetime Membership
:mad:Stolen from my locked trailer in a fenced storage facility in Broomfield, CO. Klim, HMK, Reima, FXR, Castle, North Face, Barryvox (2), probes, shovels, packs...everything i have accumulated for my family in apparel for snowmobiling....sucks. 60+ items...most of it in two giant Ogio MX bags (1 snow camo and 1 red, 9800 series).

XL Valdez coat ith a small burn on zipper flap about chest high (2008)
yellow freeride pants (L)

womens North Face SM black shell ($570 retail)

youth Castle all black and FXR orange/black full outfits

HMK highmark boots, Klim radium boots, (size 11)

HMK cruiser boots (womens size 6)

2 mammut Barryvox beacons (red in color)

2 HMK packs and a ski doo XP tunnel pack...all with shovels and probes

3-4 pairs of scott turbo goggles

Klim womens allure pants (SM)

4 rare orange OR green Reima pullovers

reima goretex pants with orange vertical stripe on each leg...both large.

my head hurts.

List is too long to post it all...I am asking for you great SnoWest Colorado folks to keep an eye out for used gear suspiciously being sold by someone who likely doesn't even know what it is they are selling...as a first sign.

please PM me or email bsdupee at mac dot com if you see something fishy. :confused:

Thanks in advance everyone!!

Last edited:
That sucks:mad:.Maybe your homeowners insurance or trailer insurance will cover some of it?

Keep your eye on Craigslist

Pete

sucks

watch CL for them, crooks are stupid

my buddy had the hitch lock to his enclosed trailer almost pried off from the enclosed storage area he was paying for. crazy, even when you are paying for protection, you cant be sure.

F-ed up! hey there is a pretty big following on the OTHER site. You might use that media to get your message out too.

F-ed up! hey there is a pretty big following on the OTHER site. You might use that media to get your message out too.

Shhhhh, we are forbidden to speak of other sites unless they advertise on SW!:rolleyes:

I posted this on the Wyoming forum but I did a search on Denver Craigslist for HMK and KLIM but didn't see anything suspicious.

thanks guys...appreciate the help. again...if you see some schmuck selling something like i listed and they clearly dont know what it is...please let me know!

That sucks dude. Honestly, kiss it good bye. Pretty much all of the items won't have a serial number on them so even if you find it on craigslist, there will be little you or law enforcment will be able to do.

Do you know when this happened? (this week or sometime over the summer?)

Premium Features

Back