• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 Dirt Goggles!!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Last edited:
P

PowderGirl

Nov 26, 2007
McCall, Idaho
www.facebook.com
Been getting back out in the high country lately and riding single track on the dirt bikes and am really liking these goggles! Great fit and comfort, stays secure on the helmet, breaths well, lense is clear and seems pretty durable so far. Love the fact that these goggles have a lifetime warranty! Had many, many goggles break over and over in the past - often at the goggle hinge or at the nose peice. Found that the nose peice is a breeze to get off too. Havent ridden any mud to warrant use of the tear offs but when we start getting some good rain - I'll be happy to have them!!! Tear offs are essential not only on the track but in the tight mountain single track that your flying through while follwoing all your buddies - you need to be able to see to avoid or prepare for all those fallen logs, rocks, roots, "spears" and simply see where the heck the trail is going!

Great google 509!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Been getting back out in the high country lately and riding single track on the dirt bikes and am really liking these goggles! Great fit and comfort, stays secure on the helmet, breaths well, lense is clear and seems pretty durable so far. Love the fact that these goggles have a lifetime warranty! Had many, many goggles break over and over in the past - often at the goggle hinge or at the nose peice. Found that the nose peice is a breeze to get off too. Havent ridden any mud to warrant use of the tear offs but when we start getting some good rain - I'll be happy to have them!!! Tear offs are essential not only on the track but in the tight mountain single track that your flying through while follwoing all your buddies - you need to be able to see to avoid or prepare for all those fallen logs, rocks, roots, "spears" and simply see where the heck the trail is going!

Great google 509!

I got to use mine a couple weeks ago for the first time and I was very impressed with the air flow through the goggles.

Premium Features