• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

300 lb mod sled

Not my sled, but looks like a good deal for anyone looking for a one of a kind race sled. Could easily go 250lbs if he puts on a light weight hood/seat and ditches the gas rack.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/rvs/1392739572.html

98' summit x with less than 100 miles on a newly rebuilt 550cc motor. this sled only weighs approx 300lbs! ridiculously custom down to the seat color. fox shock, ultralight aftermarket front end and skis, heel clicker clutch, 2" paddle track in awesome basically new condition. super fun ride. must see. comes with manual, extra belt, and plugs.
$3200 OBO
moving must sell
please call 980-2546, no emails please

No way it's 300. Can't do it with stock tunnel, hood, seat and such. I bet closer to 400.

Maybe the owner is buddies with sl3ds@vior and they used their "sponshurships" for custom parts! :beer;

Been busy building a shop, hauled materials up into the Talkeetnas today for a buddies cabin, will be a good jump off for extended mountain rides. Mike and I are chewing over some more hacking on the back of the Doo, might cure my over cooling issues and cut a little more weight. He is still fooling with that turbo on his Poo. I got some stick time with the Tig so I forsee some more fabbing. Sheila, I heard you guys got a little snow up your way:face-icon-small-hap, won't be long now. Did chuck take the turb:face-icon-small-hap plunge?? I'll be back up that way for the big "D" date, promise to stop in and visit.

Been busy building a shop, hauled materials up into the Talkeetnas today for a buddies cabin, will be a good jump off for extended mountain rides. Mike and I are chewing over some more hacking on the back of the Doo, might cure my over cooling issues and cut a little more weight. He is still fooling with that turbo on his Poo. I got some stick time with the Tig so I forsee some more fabbing. Sheila, I heard you guys got a little snow up your way:face-icon-small-hap, won't be long now. Did chuck take the turb:face-icon-small-hap plunge?? I'll be back up that way for the big "D" date, promise to stop in and visit.

Nope, no turbo for Chuck. :face-icon-small-hap

You had better stop in on D-day!!

Premium Features

Back