• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

23 freeride front arm skid play

N
Aug 21, 2016
Just brough home a new 23 freeride 850 and ive noticed from rocking the sled side to side there is alot of play in the front swing arm in the skid. I can replicate the clunking by hand by moving the swing arm. Bolts are tight and bushings are present.. has anyone else noticed this?

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
Just brough home a new 23 freeride 850 and ive noticed from rocking the sled side to side there is alot of play in the front swing arm in the skid. I can replicate the clunking by hand by moving the swing arm. Bolts are tight and bushings are present.. has anyone else noticed this?

My 19 G4 had lots of slop in the swing arm tried changing bushings made it a little better didn’t really bother me so I left it. My 23 Expert is tight though…they are cheap plastic bushings perhaps was forgotten during assembly if you have that much slop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N
Aug 21, 2016
My 19 G4 had lots of slop in the swing arm tried changing bushings made it a little better didn’t really bother me so I left it. My 23 Expert is tight though…they are cheap plastic bushings perhaps was forgotten during assembly if you have that much
Lots of slop in mine.. notice the space inbetween bushing and arm.

20221217_110626.jpg

Premium Features