• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So what do we get for 2024?

For arctic i think we will see
-pre order only,
-home delivery
-less to no dealers
-service centers for maintenance

You read it hear first

Home delivery seems like a no go. Dealers would lose out on a major opportunity to sell accessories. Who does the PDI too?

look at cabelas selling artic cat 4-wheelers with no service capabilities at all.....have to take machines to a regional service center to get fixed ?????? just about a guarantee fail.....

I sure hope not. I'm absolutely set on buying a Blast M LTD in the next 24 months and I really want it to buy it from my local AC dealer that I have a great relationship with.
How much fun would that Blast be in the Catalyst chassis?

Last edited:
How much fun would that Blast me in the Catalyst chassis?
Would make sense in a year or 2 to move the blast into that chassis, single cylinder engine would be easy fit, lower rider effort and even less weight and it would be the ultimate entry level sled for beginners.

hopefully with an 858 half low mounted in there not the current 400 with a big motor plate.
plenty of room for the turbo.

I heard a rumor that the Blast catalyst is in 350 pound range without electric start. That would certainly turns heads.
A 429 blast with 70 hp weighing 350 lbs they would sell all they can produce. Hell I might but one that be a fun sled. I do find the weight plausible if the 858 is weighing 400 to 415 range. Man I wish some would weight one of these sleds!

Premium Features

Back