• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 Expert Bumpers?

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Would be nice to have just a bumper without all that under bulkhead mounting. $300 us plus shipping is nuts for these

skank

Lifetime Membership
Feb 25, 2008
Mountain View, Wyoming 82939
I highly suggest installing the skidoo xc cast front bumper. I have used them on my past 5 g4 sleds. The fit, finish, and engineering of the bumper is much better than any other options and they have saved my sleds from very expensive repairs and totals. Trust me!

D
Dec 22, 2018
Doo XC front bumper has been really really good in my previous G4s and now its updated for G5 too so already ordered one for my new expert too. Weight is decent, fit and finish is great, can take hard hits as it has saved my pipe and plastics few times. No damages on the s-module or the frame. Good engineering by Doo.

T

theidbreder

Mar 3, 2020
Has anyone had any expiration e with the SkiDoo Heavy-Duty front bumper? I’m not wanting to stiffen the front up too much to put more stress on the other stuff but I want something more than the stock bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

clamlake600

Feb 2, 2010
i just installed the hd one. sweet for less than 100.00 ! small mod to panel. template marked already

Premium Features