• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 update w/qd2

09snopro

Lifetime Membership
Had the update flash done Friday the 13th [emoji848] and Speedo is still 20% off. Anybody else seeing better results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update ?? What am I missing ? Haven't touched mine since picked up. And even then, they set it into my trailer with a fork lift. So odometer is still reading 0.0 mi.

• Sad
Reactions: TRS
So you sayin the Polaris dealer can reflash your ECU if you put a qd2 in and gear down from the stock axys ratio to get the correct speed?

So I talked to my local Polaris factory rep the other day about getting my 20’ khaos recalibrated to have the correct speed when I put my qd2 on. He said there are some factory authorized dealers who can do it, but apparently none in the Salt Lake City area. If anyone knows for sure if there is a way to correct my Speedo for the lower factory ratio. My next step is maybe through torq link. I would prefer not to use a “speedo healer”.

So I talked to my local Polaris factory rep the other day about getting my 20’ khaos recalibrated to have the correct speed when I put my qd2 on. He said there are some factory authorized dealers who can do it, but apparently none in the Salt Lake City area. If anyone knows for sure if there is a way to correct my Speedo for the lower factory ratio. My next step is maybe through torq link. I would prefer not to use a “speedo healer”.
I need answers to this question also

I don’t care that much, other than the few more miles it’ll read if it’s not corrected.

• Wow
Reactions: TRS
I need answers to this question also
I just changed gearing in my 2020 850

brought my sled to my local dealer 2 weeks ago and they recalibrated it

Dealer said all they required was sprocket size info

Dan,
Digital Wrench allows Correction to chaincase gearing changes but hasn’t for the QD up in in til now, maybe.

Premium Features

Back