• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 Boondocker SideKick Turbo Bogging Issue

R
Mar 19, 2008
Hey Everyone! I have a 2019 Alpha 165 with a Boondocker SideKick Turbo installed and have a horrible bog/hesitation at low RPM. Once I get through the bog the sled really rips. Just wondering what to change within the settings on the controller to help with the low RPM bog. Any advice would be much appreciated.

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
Also, have you had a bog since you've owned it or is it just now starting?

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
I would start with power valves, and verify your connections aren't leaking. I'm not sure on Boondockers clutching but Silbers took a lot of doctoring to get the sled running with hesitation. Also adding a BOV made a large difference in rideability.

G

gp800

Sep 25, 2017
Injector location. they are working on a kit similar to what cat did on the 2019 snocross engines. When adding additional fuel with the injector located in the boost port it creates an extremely rich condition when in low rpm or off throttle situations. By moving the injector to the throttle bodies it allows for much better atomization and throttle response.

Premium Features