• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 AMERICAN HAULER (solid aluminum) SNOWMOBILE TRAILER

turbo800rmk

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2010
Mandan North Dakota
2015 AMERICAN HAULER (solid aluminum) SNOWMOBILE/CAR/UTILITY TRAILER

HAUL 5 SLEDS WITH EASE

26' LONG/8'6" WIDE/6'8" TALL ON THE INSIDE SO YOU DONT HIT YOUR HEAD. 22' box

I HAVE IT SET UP WITH A BIG FURNACE, HELMET RACKS, COAT RACKS ETC. ALSO HAVE 2 ONBOARD BATTERIES AND PROPANE TANK. HAS A 120 VOLT AC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM WITH LIGHTS AND OUTLETS, CAN USE THE TRAILER WITH AC POWER OR OFF OF THE TWO ON BOARD BATTERIES. I HAVE BUILT MULTIPLE TRAILERS LIKE THIS AND HAVE REFINED IT TO BE A GREAT SETUP. CAN MELT OF THE SLEDS IN AN HOUR (trailer insulated also) AFTER A DAYS RIDING!!! HAS LOTS OF CALIBER SKI GUIDES AND GRIPPERS. REALLY SET UP PERFECTLY FOR SLEDDING BUT ALSO CAN HAUL A CAR OR WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES. IT IS THE SMALLEST SIZE TRAILER YOU CAN GET TO HAUL 5 SLEDS, LITERALLY JUST DRIVE EACH ONE IN AND THATS IT, NO SCREWING AROUND TO GET THEM ALL IN THERE

trailer is solid aluminum so its super light weight and pulls like a dream, no steal to rust out. HAS BIG 15' TIRES WITH NICE ALUMINUM WHEELS

insulated trailer

fully finished on the inside

trailer does have some hail damage on one side and the roof, I turned it into insurance.

CALL OR TEXT CODY 701-400-7067

this is the Cadillac of Aluminum snowmobile trailers so if your looking for the cheapest one, keeping looking!!!

I have about $14,500 in this trailer not counting all the labor to install furnace, lights, electrical system, batteries, propane, Caliber glides etc.

make an offer, it will have a new home!!!

HAS A 9990# GVWR

Premium Features