• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Timbersled Mountainhorse ST ALL WHITE $3,950

M

mxracer299

Up for sale is my 2014 ST kit, I ordered a new one for next year so this one has to go. It is in excellent condition, no damage what so ever except one very small scuff on the top of the chaincase cover from a sled rubbing it in a trailer. It has roughly 18 rides on it. Three rides on new chains, bearings and sprockets. It does not come with the gas can, bag or chaincase guard, but if you want any of that stuff we can work something out. This ad is for the Mountainhorse only, the bike is sold. I want to get $3950 for the kit, it was $5,200 for the kit and an extra $300 for the white powder coat so I think its a fair price. The pictures were taken right before I took the kit off for the season, thats what it looks like now. For more info you can call me at 406-590-0300

Last edited:
sick deal

This is an awesome deal on one of the only all white kits ever made! I spoke with mxracer about it a month ago or so, but decided to snowcheck a 2015 instead. Someone should snatch this up before its gone! Buuump!

Premium Features

Back