• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 summit x aerocharged

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
I have my 2014 Summit x with a aerocherger on it for sale. I would never sell this except I have had some family issues come up and I won't be able to ride this any more. The turbo is set at 7 psi. Clutching was done by Felkers. The sled has 477 miles on it and the turbo has 40 miles- one ride. Here is a breakdown of all the extras that are installed and prices.

Sled w/ 3 yr warranty $12,600
Areocharger w/ clutching $6200
Raptor shocks $1100
10.5" wheel kit $500
Vents $150
Rear drop brackets $100
Muffpot $45
Linq bag $130
Fly handlebar riser $50
Gripper skis $200
Scratchers $50
Various scratches- free :)

I have a set of B&M tube boards that aren't installed and new white side panels that I ordered but I haven't seen them yet. Both of these will come with the sled.
As you can see I have over $20,000 into this machine. I am asking $16000. All the stock parts go with it( shocks, skis, wheels and other odds and ends. I won't sell any parts separately except the running boards. I'd take $250 for them. They are powder coated in black wrinkle.

The biggest problem here is I had to drive to Arizona where most my family is and this sled is in Cheyenne Wyoming. I have a brother there that will show the sled to anyone who is interested. I will send him the title and he will do the transaction for me. It may seem weird but I had to leave at two in the morning and couldn't take the sled with me. The best way to get ahold of me is to call me. 5053o6941o.
View attachment 225692

Last edited:
Premium Features