• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 XF1100 Turbo High Country Limited Michigan*****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Ridge Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2011
Michigan
2013 XF 1100 Turbo High Country Limited
7XX Miles
Rode stock all last year. Tried adding more power and it still does not make up for the weight. I just cant get use to this sled going back to a 800 2 stroke. The sled is a 141" with 2.25 track. It has vertical steering and the mountain seat which are the difference between it and a normal XF sno pro. If someone wanted to just trail ride it they could easily switch the track to a 1.5" 141". This sled has more power than anyone needs but is a blast to ride. This summer I though I could add power to make up for the weight of the four stroke.
I added 3 stage evolution V-Map with launch control. It has a 200hp tune for 90 octane, 242hp tune for 91 octane and 275hp tune for 95 octane. The launch control works on 2 higher tunes. Head studs are needed for the 275hp tune I never put them in so the are needed to run that tune. 242hp tune is enough for me. This reflash has addition safety featured built in and is safer to run then stock.-$800
It has Evo Cold Air intake which helps the engine breath. -$260.
Evo Boost Recirculation Valve which is a safety feature to help cut boost if engine needs to cut power and reduce turbo lag to improve throttle response. -$175.
Evo Roll Over valve kit is purely a safety product for if the sled rolls over it will keep it from blowing up. -$200
Turbo dynamics 3" Turbo Force exhaust and 3" outlet -$800
Hyvo Gears and chain to help put the power to the ground. -$650
Only looking to trade 13-14 low mile Arctic Cat XF or M800, Polaris Assult or RMK 800 or Skidoo Freeride or Summit 800.
Over 15K into this sled looking to cut my losses with enough to buy a fairly new 800.
The sled is going to be in Grayling until Friday Jan 3rd. Just got back from the Keweenaw sled ran good but it is just to heavy for the off trail riding we do.
Located in central Michigan
nine eight nine 6150469
$11,500 obo

IMG_7961.jpg photo 1.JPG photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features