• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 sleds

S
Nov 27, 2007
Bonney Lake
Ok so My Xp is racking up the miles, I am in the market for a new sled.. I really havnt got 2 ride 2013 sleds.. I have always been a ski doo guy, But with all the sleds being in the rider forward position for a while now. I am considering all three sleds.. I have never riddin the cat, looks good. I do like the pro although i am used to using a bit more body than this sled requires. I spent alot of time on my side that day. Also thought that it lacked in power. have any of you made the switch and been happy with the steering differances? How about those Xm's? Are you liking the new skid and changes? Also prices? What did you all pay for your 2013 and where? I usually keep my money local, unless my sled burns up out of town. Or there is a dealer throwin awesome deals! Thanks for your help! Cheers!

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Cant go wrong with any of them. XM is a solid choice, Cat seems to have fixed thier issues from 12 and the Pro has some issues with belt drive. All great sleds!

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
We own and ride all brands. Currently have a XM and Pro. Clutching can be improved on both, have a few Pro setups out there with good feedback, still working with more arm profiles....always looking for something better.
Have not done anything with the new cat, just not enough time to do everything we would like to.

Premium Features