• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Prolite 900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridersride

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2008
North Bend
www.ridersride.com
VID> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfCd0QAR2dg&feature=youtu.be

For Sale 2013 Arctic Cat BDX 900 Warranty until Aug 2014,
Price 14500 Miles 446 , Hrs 26.8 , 200hp , 420 Lbs , Extra BDX Spinals , Oil Delete , Upgraded to 2014 prolite features: LED Light , AC Tether , New WRP Seat , Extra Steering post , Extra Sport bumper , No slop steering brackets ,

Pro Tuned 50mil intakes synced with TPS..

Contact ridersride1414@gmail.com Or PM me with any questions , Located in North Bend WA

VID > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfCd0QAR2dg&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:

Ridersride

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2008
North Bend
www.ridersride.com
The sled Rips no issues with it at all.. I just need the money and I really cant sell the Wife on 2 sleds at this time..

If I could I would keep it but I already have another new sled so one has to go and unfortunately the Prolite is on the block...

Its a great sled, Runs super strong and way fun to ride , but I cant keep both...

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
What is protuned 50 mm synced to tps mean?

Sent from my LG-LS696 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Ridersride

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2008
North Bend
www.ridersride.com
The upgraded 50mil throttle bodies have to be synced with TPS and I had them professionally tuned by a AC tech so its all synced up and runs better on the bottom end.

It wasn't an issue I was just trying to get the motor tuned up as best as possible...

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
I asked because my 14 is stumbling like its throttle cable is messed up and BDX has no answers. Any AC tech can do this? Wondering if this is why sometimes it stumbles upon take off and sometimes if I feather the crap outta it, its fine.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I know Kevin (MMSports on here) told me that on the 50mm throttle bodies last year they had to be set to one end of the AC spec (can't remember if it is high or low) and they ran way better on the bottom. Not sure if this still applies to the '14 prolites.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
TPS

Yes on some sleds it need to be adjusted. Hook up power commander go to tools tps and see what the tps is . I found that .72 is about the best.

to run this map you have to make sure throttle bodies are .413 volts at fully closed throttle, make sure not to assume just because its on the throttle stop that butterflies are fully closed (on many BDX throttle bodies lever that contacts stop must be filed down to reach fully closed butterflies). Once that is set and locked then adjust up idle to read .550v to .575v.

I got this from tech at bikeman.

Ridersride

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2008
North Bend
www.ridersride.com
Yep that's what Woody had to do to mine, Made a big difference on the idle and bottom end grunt.

"to run this map you have to make sure throttle bodies are .413 volts at fully closed throttle, make sure not to assume just because its on the throttle stop that butterflies are fully closed (on many BDX throttle bodies lever that contacts stop must be filed down to reach fully closed butterflies). Once that is set and locked then adjust up idle to read .550v to .575v. "

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
I would buy this guys because the 18k I dumped after a 12hr ride there and back isn't worth it. Got a machine that has bolts falling out and missing, electrical problems and apparently a non adjusted tps or whatever it is for the new throttle bodies they put on. Damn you would think the builders would know how to check this. It's a freak of nature though, damn strong machine which I'm sure will be awesome when I figure out how to finish there job.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
This is a sweet sled. Runs perfect and has all the little niggles that seem to come with the Pro Lites sorted out. Sled rips and runs perfect. The clutching in it works really well from 3000-9000(it is a 3000-6000 ft set up). Has a higher comp head in it so you need to run 2 gals of race gas if you run it at 3000-5000 ft. Runnng the same setup in my 14 and it's worth the hassle and little bit more of expense. Woody from Mt Baker Motosports cleaned up a bunch of wiring issues that the sled came with. He also synced the throttle bodies(what Ridersride is talking about, he is mechanically declined in a major way) and modified the bracket that holds the throttle cable so it will idle and run right. He also sorted out the pipe so it won't burn thru the plastic. it is definitely ready to ride!!!

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
Since its a long drive to Washington, can Woody explain what to do with the throttle bodies and throttle cable that makes it what it should be?

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Since its a long drive to Washington, can Woody explain what to do with the throttle bodies and throttle cable that makes it what it should be?

On some of the earlier 2013 builds (as far as I know) the throttle valves were not able to close all the way. They use the stock rack with the 50mm throttle bodies and the rack needed to be modified to let the vavles close all the way. Once the valves could close all the way we just set the tps at fully closed and then adjusted the idle screw to achieve correct idle voltage.

The only 2014 Pro-Lite 900 from we received from BD-X had been modified and the TPS was synced perfectly.

Thanks,
Woody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features