• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Proclimb turbo

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
2013 Proclimb CPC stage 2 turbo

2013 Arctic Cat Turbo Proclimb LE
This is a very clean, well kept sled with 350 miles on it! Always stored inside and in perfect running condition. It does not have any turbo lag and it runs very good. I ran it in my field for a little bit in Dickinson and it ran good, 150 yards is all at 2500' elevation. I have not had to do any tuning on it from Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Utah or even North Dakota. When I ride this sled people come up to me and say that I bet you had to tune on that all day to get it to run here. I tell them that I backed it out of the trailer and I didn't have to do anything to it. The belt drive and 3" track have about 40 miles on them.

Specifics:
CPC Stage 2 turbo with 4 injectors and Tial waste-gate
Professionally installed by Dale and Kerry at CPC. No shortcuts taken!
Garrett RS 2860 turbo
can be run from 0-18 lbs of psi boost
ceramic coating on exhaust and turbo in Chrome, black & orange
BDX Oil injection delete
CPC belt deflection adjuster
CPC Machining of the secondary (same as MVM machining)
C3 lightweight belt drive I have a bunch of top pulleys for different ratios. Currently 2.33 with the 7 tooth Avid drivers
CPC torsional secondary
CPC Turbo Mag primary weights and springs
Camoplast Extreme 3" track 162"
Full Kmod rear suspension with Raptor naked shocks
Raptor naked front shocks
Anti-stab kit
light weight mountain spindles
Air frame running boards
Trail 14 gal. tank
WRP seat
CPC headlight delete
after market LED headlight
CPC redline gauge
CPC intake
CPC Turbo Speed Reeds, just installed with 0 miles.
Switch guards
ODI hand grips
vented side panels
Powder Pro skis
custom reflective orange graphics
custom rear snow flap
MM Sports front bumper
MM Sports skid plate
Every update that Arctic Cat has offered has been done and more.
Everything is lightened up as much as is possible.
It is set up right now for 6000 to 10000 feet running 11 to 13 psi boost.
It has a Boondocker box on it now and I also have an Attitude if you want to run 10 psi or less.
MM sports turbo clutching for over 10 psi boost.
Professionally set up and tuned by MM sports for over 10 psi boost. The Boondocker box said 11.5 psi was the max so far.
Running 50/50 VP 110 and 91 Premium for 10 and higher. For around 8 psi boost I was adding 2 to 2.5 gallons VP 110 to a tank.
I've had so much done to this sled that I'm probably forgetting something! I have over $34,000 invested in the sled from having everything professionally done.

The sled runs absolutely awesome! It is very much a head turner with the black and orange. I have every original part from the sled if you would ever want to take the turbo off and have a sled with a belt drive and a 3" track with the factory headlight and oil injection. You can still have oil injection with the belt drive if you would want.
I suffered a neck injury and will not be able to ride this year, so I thought I would sell my sleds. Serious inquiries may call or text me at 701 260-9695. My sleds are very well cared for and maintained.

If I cannot get a decent price for this sled I would be willing to part out the sled. First thing that needs to go for me is the turbo. For $4000 OBO I will sell the turbo and everything for it. Complete turbo setup including everything that you would get from dale if you bought it from him, plus two complete clutch setups for under 10 psi boost and over 10 psi boost with a torsional CPC setup. Two control boxes, CPC Redline with EGT's, Water temp, oil pressure, Boost pressure and more. Turbo is setup for AFR and also gauge. Since I cannot take the parts off myself I will have a shop do it ($500+).
After the turbo sells I will list prices of other things. Thanks for looking.

027.jpg 036.jpg 041.jpg 032.jpg 039.jpg 030.jpg

Last edited:

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
:noidea:I am not 100% sure yet but I think the person that was interested in my turbo is moving on to purchase a different sled. I think he is going to buy one of my pro lites. So I know the turbo market has dwindled down over the last couple years and the economy is headed in the wrong direction. Well not totally, gas prices have come down significantly so I am open to offers on this sled again. Keep in mind that I did have an offer of $16000 and I should have probably taken it and not let him look at my Pro lites. I don't know if I will ever get there again, but there is one way to find out if there is any interest in this turbo or if I will have to part it out. Thanks for looking!
Darnell:becky:

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
Lets try this. How much are you willing to pay for this sled if I took the turbo off of it and the K-mod suspension? You would get a 13 LTD with a belt drive, a 3" camoplast extreme and Air Frame running boards. Headlight delete with led headlight, vented side panels, lightweight mountain spindles, Powder Pros, WRP seat, Lightweight Trail Tank, Front Bumper and skid plate? Maybe more.

I would sell the Raptor front shocks. I think I paid a little over $1000 for
I would sell the K-mod rear suspension. Not sure on price
I would sell all the turbo stuff. Not sure on price
Sell above items separate.

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
New price $16500 Or best offer. I do not want to part this sled out. Sled has 355 miles on it and I just installed CPC Speed Reeds.

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
Thought I had this sled sold, but the gentleman bought the turbo that Hooch256 had for sale. I'm sure he will be happy with his purchase. He got a nice sled for quite a bit less money. I will consider reasonable offers for this sled.

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
Any offers? This sled looks like it was just built. If you look at the turbo and stuff there is absolutely no rust or anything. The belt drive and 3" track have maybe 40 miles on them.

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Nice sled.

I wish it was in Canada.
I'd interested if it was.
It's 20-25% more for me right now because of the exchange rate.
That makes it almost $20,000 for us Canadians.
To bad because its a very nice build.
Good job and good luck with the sale.

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
The Horns have excellent snow right now, they just got up to two feet in places. If someone would like to test this sled out I can maybe send it with some friends that are heading there. Or maybe even one of my Prolites could go to a very dedicated BUYER.

Last edited:

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
I rode this sled a little bit at the end of this year and all I have to say is that Kevin from Hubs Performance knows how to clutch and tune a Turbo sled. This sled absolutely rips. There is no lag and it flat out gets it done. I thought it ran pretty good before he convinced me to let him tune it, but now it is a whole different machine. If anybody is looking for some more performance from their sled Get a set of CPC Speed Reed Stops. After installing these I had to add more fuel and I will have to add quite a bit more weight to my clutch weights. My reeds had some slight chipping on a couple corners before I installed them, but these things made a huge difference!!

Last edited:
P
Dec 28, 2014
Earlier this year my significant other saw your turbo you had for sale and was REALLY interested in it! He's mentioned how much he liked it often since then. Do you still have it? If yes, is it still for sale? I'm thinking about possibly getting it for him. I saw that you have your phone number listed. If you've still got it, I'll call you.

Premium Features