• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 boondocker proclimb

S

summit-x

does anyone know if you have to change the spark plug gap on these or something like that? i know on my dads 4 stroke evolution kit he had to gap them back to like 16,000ths or something like that.

I'm running the boondocker and those basterds didn't say anything about it in the directions

1100 miles on mine an I've never touched the gap an still same stock plugs. Gunna do new ones an the .25 gap soon. Haven't had a problem with it.

BPR9EIX .025 gap been running these plugs on a BD TM1000 up to 17lbs with no problems.....also running same plugs on my 2013 BD M8 up to 10lbs no problems. Both Sleds were set up by Reid Hedlund at Boondocker Canada. I have also ran BPR9EIX right out of the box for a short time without checking gaps and they still worked just fine, cant say I noticed much of a difference.

Last edited:
what the hell plugs come factory on the proclimb 800? dont even know havent checked yet just got the turbo installed and everything

Premium Features

Back