• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Arctic Cat M800 Proclimb Limited 153

Carbon77

Lifetime Membership
13' AC Proclimb Limited 153 822 miles. Licensed to 9/16. $6,500 OBO

The 13' PC Limited has the 2.6" powerclaw track, smaller heat exchanger in the front, handguards, rear bag and goggle warmer. Plus the all black powdercoated tunnel which snow does not stick to. Also has the lightweight brake rotor. It's pretty much a 14 minus the larger gas tank

Mods:
GGB Mountain Can
MadFab EZ boards (Made out of UHMW, snow does not stick to them, period)
AMP 2" post forward riser
Goggle Warmer
Cover
Arctic Cat Mountain bumper
Canadian sled parts no slop steering bushings
Scratchers
Ice Age Rails
AC rear seat storage bag

Maintenance:
Rebuilt/Revalve float 2's done in Summer. Valved for 200lb rider/gear.
Clutches were cleaned and redone at the beginning of the season last year with the 14' clutches. (This was a recall by AC)
I keep it clean, it stays inside until I ride it. I wouldn't really call it polished, but its close.

Bad:
The skis are scratched up on the bottom quite a bit.
Its 100% black so you wont find it in the dark without a light.
Ski Rack is not included.

This is a great sled always started for me second pull. I'm selling because I'm looking to upgrade to a new sled. Still have the stock exhaust if you want it.

Any questions let me know. Thanks for looking.

QZQqxHI.jpg

5QTF0Fq.jpg

Last edited:
Price Reduced to $6,500 or best offer, I wanna buy an expensive lawn mower and wife wont let me!

Nice sled.
FYI, in Washington state, unless u sell a vehicle to an immediate family member, license plates and tabs expire the date of sale.

GS6

Premium Features

Back