• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Yamaha WR 450 FI LOTS of mods very low hours!!! - $5900 (Great Falls, MT)

M

mxracer299

Nov 24, 2010
Great Falls, MT
Up for sale is my 2012 WR450. It is fuel injected, electric start, plated but not completely street legal. It has roughly 25hrs on it, it still has the stock tires that are still in great shape! I have been building it up to be a snowbike this winter, but it has not had a track on it. I have decided to build a 450 race bike with a turbo for winter instead. This bike is perfect for dirt and snow right now and needs NOTHING! I'm very particular about maintenece, the oil has been changed every two rides as well as air filter every ride or two. I have invested a ton of money into this bike and it hardly has any time on it, so the price is FIRM.
Here's a list of the extras on it, and I still have all of the stock parts as well.

IMS 3.0 gallon clear fuel tank
New spare white rear fender
E2 quick turn throttle
GYTR computer
FMF Powercore silencer
FMF Megabomb ceramic coated header
BDSB Intake cam, it takes about 6hp off the bottom and adds it to the top, makes the power super smooth and much more rideable for dirt and snow, it has a lot more over rev for snow.
FMF snap
Uncorked and tuned right
Devol radiator guards
Spare filter
Tusk brake lever
Hammerhead shifter
This bike runs VERY well, it leaves nothing on the table compared to any other 450 I've been on. Hp should be high 50's now and its much better power delivery on the trail! You can give me a call at four zero six 590- zero three zero zero.

M

mxracer299

Nov 24, 2010
Great Falls, MT
My new bike is almost here so I need to sell the WR in the next week. I'm lowering the price to $5500 or I'm trading it in next week.

Premium Features