• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Summit 800 163 Turbo

pinned2win

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
SOLD
You wanted a Turbo'd sled but couldn't afford it 'til now! My new sled is coming in, so this one has to go. 2012 SkiDoo Summit X 800 163".
-Aerocharger turbo installed by Felker, tuned to 7.8 psi.
-1887 miles, 92 hours
-Felker clutching
-Always stored indoors, always trailered enclosed.
-Starts first pull, every time.

I really want to put the Big Wheel kit, the Jack, and the CA-Pro skis on my new sled. But if we can get this deal done by 10/31 before the new one gets here, you can keep all that stuff, I guess I will bite the bullet and buy that stuff new.

There are a couple of torn lugs on the track. Anyone who rides in the trees at all knows what I'm talking about. Buy this sled and I will set up a Parts Credit at your favorite dealership for $750, in your name! Use it to buy a new track, or don't worry about the track and buy whatever other bonus goodies you want!

Extras include: all the stock stuff that came out when the turbo went in, the stock skis, and the stock windshield. And of course the Big Wheel Kit, the Jack, the CA-Pro Skis, etc.

$12,800.

Go here http://denver.craigslist.org/snw/4723671009.html to see pics.

Call me at 303-304-9349

Scott

Last edited:
Premium Features