• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 ProClimb M 800 Sno Pro 153 Suspension Setup

just wondering what suspension settings people have found successful. I would be 100kg with gear which I think is about 210/220 pound for the americans. Just wondering if anyone around that weight has a good set-up.
sorry about the kgs rating, but I'm in Sweden

your front track shock controls most the manerism of your sled, play with it in extremes (go all the way in and all the way out) then you will really see what it does, and be able to dial it in better knowing what your feeling.

the rear shock is mainly a ride height adjustment you want it to go the full travel without bottoming out excessivly yet maintain a good enough ride height while your standing on it.

the fronts just get them dialed to where it lays over easy for you but doesnt roll too much in the corners.

-Aksnopro

setup

I weigh about 215lbs without gear and this is my setup.

fronts i have at 90lbs, i did have them at 75 but i found that to soft and to much of a "rollie" feeling so i bumped them up a bit.

Front Track shock I have it about 1/2 - 3/4 way up and the limiter strap is as loose as it can go.

The rear track shock I have set at about 160- 170 lbs just as i find it sacks out at anything less after some jumping and some hard trail banging.

I find this setup works fairly well, less trenching and feels like it gets up on the snow fairly well... not as well as i would like... but it is what it is when the sled and I weigh quite a bit together. Once it gets on the snow tho she really moves.

Hope this helps.

I am similar in weight to you and this is my setup on my 153 Sno Pro

Limiters all the way out
3 or 4 threads showing below the nut on the front track shock
135 psi in the rear track shock
75 psi in the front shocks

Seems to work very well for me. Gets up on the snow better, and good in the bumps. Definitely transfers plenty for me. Seems to be a nice improvement of over the stock settings of 8 threads showing, limiiter in middle and 145 psi.

I personally don't like more then 80 psi in the front shocks. Any more then that and when your sidehilling and hit ruts and trenches the sled bucks. 75 psi and it feels like you just glide over everything.

IMO, running the front shocks soft is a key factor in how the sled feels on its side.

Premium Features

Back