• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Polaris Razor S 800 Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snopromod

Only has 240 miles on it,rode twice by my wife and I, only selling because our new baby takes up all our time and no time to ride! has a 3500lb. winch $650, aluminum roof $350, has horn and rear view mirror to make it street legal.. Asking $13,000 OBO, these things book for $14,000 msrp stock.. Once you figure in set up, fees, taxes, and $1000 in aftermarket accessories your looking at over $16,000 so this is a great deal. call or tex me at 605-645-6554, located in Gillette, WY.

121.jpg 147.jpg

Last edited:
No one wanting to make an offer? Alot people looking but no bites. I know price is not out of line. Lets hear your thoughts!

Is there something wrong with the pictures? Do I need better ones? This is an awesome deal! I know someone out there wants this thing, over 600 views between 2 ads on snowest alone. Let's get her sold! Any offers?

NEW PRICE!!

$13,750 or $13,200 with out winch, will leave the roof on.. Let me know what you think? Motivated to sell, lets get this thing a new home!

$13,750 or $13,200 with out winch, will leave the roof on.. Let me know what you think? Motivated to sell, lets get this thing a new home!

Nice rig. I had a 10 rzr -s orange madness with a ton of goodies on it. These things aren't the easiest to sell. Kinda like a sled. Check out the rzr forum and see what things over there are going for. I personally think the price is high for what the market is. And a lot of people dont care what it books at. Its worth what they are willing to pay. But best of luck with the sale. Took me almost 8 months to sell. And I ended up trading plus getting cash for the FreeRide I have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back