• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 600 Pro & 800 Pro w/boonedocker

I have a 2012 600 Pro RMK with about 3900 miles with just a couple accessories on it such as white skid plate, 2013 running boards, other then that it is completely stock. Asking $5500

Also will have a 2012 Pro 800 163" with boondocker turbo for sale. Time for a new build for 15. Many many extras, never had one issue with sled, she runs amazing. Approximately 1450 miles on sled and turbo.

I will sell just the sled or just the turbo kit if someone would like.

Some of the accessories on it, first off of course the boondocker turbo with innercooler, modified intake so that it pulls air from behind the headlight delete kit, timbersled rear skid with exit shocks, brand new 2.5" camoplast track, brand new avid drivers( stock track and drivers were just not cutting it for this sled, huge improvements over stock), new style Polaris black running boards, skinz rear bumper, Polaris heavy duty front bumper, white skid plate, 2013 seat, mod rod vent kit, headlight delete kit with built in lights, SCS wrap... more then likely i'm forgetting something. I am willing to pull some of these off if someone doesn't want because I can use most on the new build.

I have 2 sets of panels and hoods for it and only one will go with the sled. One set already has the hole cut in the hood for the cold air intake and the other set has the wrap with headlight delete kit..

I also have a brand new set of Fox Float EVOL 3 RC2 that have not even been taking out of the package. New price is just shy of $1600 and will sell for $1300 on or off the sled.

I'm asking $12,000 for the sled the way it is and willing to deal if someone doesn't want something on the sled that's on it now. Asking $4,000 for just the turbo kit.

I'm new to snowest so please bare with me while I figure how everything works

Sled is located in NW North Dakota but willing to meet for delivery

My phone number is 701-641-9756, call, text, or message me on here but just a warning I'm not on here much

IMG_0238.jpg IMG_0315.jpg IMG_0314.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back