• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Summit X 800 ETEC 174x3 Track

If you have been looking at the new 2015 BRP Summit X 800 T3 174” with a huge desire to ride and a budget that is a little to small, have I got the sled for you.

For sale is my 2011 BRP ETEC Summit X 800 with a 174”x 3” track. It has a Van Amburg Enterprises XP Boondocker bumper, tunnel and running board kit and Avid’s chain case to stretch it out allowing you to run the 174”X3” track. It has also had the new T-Motion added to the rear suspension so it gives you virtually the same ride as the new T3 but for less than half the price. The sled also has a rack on the tunnel at the back for storage, pipe and light weight can as well as E-start. The mileage is at 2800 but it has a new short block (not just piston and rings) installed by H2O in Sicamous about 4-500 ago.
There have been thousands of $$$$ spent on this sled to get it just right. The A-arms are nice and straight with the shocks running right down the center as they should. It is ready for you to hit the snow with your buddies between Christmas and New Years.

My picture sizes are to big to upload. Here is a link to my Kijiji ad with 10 pictures.
****2011 BRP SUMMIT X 800 174 T-MOTION ONLY $7200**** | snowmobiles | Calgary | Kijiji

Asking $7200 CDN

Premium Features

Back