• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Polaris RMK Assault 155" Race/Pump Gas Turbo

2011 Polaris RMk 800 Assault 155" with a Turbo!! Ceramic coated, Looks and runs awesome!! At 12lbs of boost it will go anywhere!! Love the Assault suspension!! Won't bottem out like my Pro did... Black and grey, AF & Boost guages, RSI 2" bar riser, Scratchers, Extra primary weights. (Cost to build new aprox 17+) Excellent condition. $13k buys it... thanks Scott 612-978-8336 Pics will be up soon!!
I know... PICS!! Scroll to the bottem, I added better pics.

Last edited:
Pics

RamandAssault046.jpg

RamandAssault052.jpg

RamandAssault053.jpg

RamandAssault050.jpg

RamandAssault065.jpg

Cheep A$$es!!

I am not interested in low ball offers! This is a nice sled and a I have a lot of money invested. NOT broke or desperate to sell!! I will be happy to continue riding this bad boy for quite a while, but I thought if someone wanted to save a PILE of money over building one, I would use the funds for other projects over the off season and build another PRO chassis Turbo next year...

I had several new messages with unrealistic offers and I don't want to waste your or my time!! If you want a sled that will do EVERYTHING well & make your buddys jealous, pony up!! I am open for trades if the deal is right but I won't be interested in selling mine for a spring price and trading in a old school ride for top dollar... Mine is priced to sell this time of year and the trade should be as well!!!
I actually had a guy offer to trade me even up for a "mint" 2011 HCR... I will take that sort of thing serious about the same time I start smoking crack!!

Leaving tonight for Key West, Sun, Sand, tata's ;) and 80-90 degrees is the plan for the next few days. Just so you know, I probably won't be answering anything but my phone (maybe) untill the middle of next week. A week or two after I get back we will be planning a spring ride somewhere out west and could help with delivery. Thanks, Scott

Last edited:
Spring Ride??

Thinking about keeping it, couple more mods... Maybe a spring ride?? Saw some pics from the weekend and it still looks like there is gonna be good conditions for some spring time shreddin!!!:bolt:

I think a spring trip would great! Especially if you went through South Dakota and picked this guy up!

Silber Kit

It is a Silber kit... One of my riding buddys built the same sled (Silber Turbo)this last season and had NO problems either! Put in fuel, pull cord, & GO!!

Trade

I would be willing to take a trade but it will need to a realistic trade diff... I don't know what the 11 cats are worth right now with a new chassis for 2012. Let me know how much you need for it. Thanks, Scott

still planning a trip out west... im in montana, will be getting insurance check soon, very interested...

Premium Features

Back