• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Husky TXC 511 and 2014 TS ST Kit $12000 CAD

F
Aug 9, 2009
Package deal for a Husky and TS Snow Bike Kit

Husqvarna TXC 511 low hours not sure exactly how many but it has the OE tire that is still at 60%? so, not a lot of use. I bought it in 2012 as a hold over added a headlight from a TE, LED light kit, horn endurance 2 Odo. skid plate, BRP 1.5" bar riser and bark busters.

2014 Timbersled Snow Horse Snow Bike Kit Standard length husky frame and fit kit Black in colour new, in crate.

From what i am told and read the husky is the best bike to put this kit on, it has the power, the right gear ratios and fuel injection making it ideal for high altitude.

Note: the price is in CAD if you are south of the boarder you are in luck I can get the taxes back on the TS kit and the currency conversion brings it to $11250 as an added bonus the TXC is street legal in most of the west and I will deliver across the boarder all cross boarder BS done.

BlowinSmoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Frenchtown, Montana
Would you have any interest in trading a 06 Honda VTX 1800 cruiser and cash for your setup. This is the exact package I'm looking for in Montana. I had a deal in the work with a local Montana and believe it or not the bike was burned in a garage fire.

Please PM me your thoughts. I have a clear title and cash!!!!

F
Aug 9, 2009
The TS kit is sold still looking for a buyer for the bike though. The bike is in Calgary but it is reg. and titled in Montana. I will import it if you want it north of the boarder.

KTMDigger

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Husky 511 and Timbersled

I am curious if if the Husky has been registered as street legal? I am looking for a second Timbersled with a bike. The bike needs to be capable of being registered as a dual sport in Alberta. Derek

Premium Features