• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Freeride 154" Aerocharger

I am looking to sell. Or trade for a 163 T3. Sled has 1460 miles on it. I purchased the sled with 940 miles on it 2 years ago. This is my first turbo sled. I pulled the turbo off and sent it to Aerocharger to have them check it out. They cleaned and polished it and gave me the thumbs up. I have run it between 5-8lbs of boost. I replaced the o2 sensor on it last year. Not sure that in needed to be switched out, but Aerocharger suggest it in their getting ready to ride video. It has the skidoo 36" front end on it, with KYB shocks. It has a lot of venting on it. I made a custom cold air intake for it(as seen in the photo.) I also performed the running board modification. Opened up a few of the windows(also pictured.) I checked the reeds in the middle of last season. I had one reed that barely started to fray. And I replaced it. All others looked good. I am using the air to air intercooler. It sets where the headlights mount. The sled is wired for a helmet mount light. Which I have. I have never used it. The light works. I installed the skidoo updated clutch cover. The one they came out with in 2013. My temp gauge and fuel gauge stopped functioning properly last year. I am not sure why. I have an appointment at the skidoo dealer to have it checked out. There are some small scuffs and scratches on the sled. Nothing is bent or broken. I have never had any sort of an accident with it. I do strap a tunnel bag on it occasionally. And the paint has bubbled/peeled in twosmall spots, see pictures. Feel free to call or text me at 575-770-0176. Have a great day! $10,000

image1.jpg image2.jpg image3.jpg image4.jpg image5.jpg image6.jpg image7.jpg image8.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back