• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Custom 800 Pro

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
site_sled_1_1.jpg

polaris-pro-155-163-better-boards.html

This hand built sled is one of the best performing 800cc mountain snowmobiles in the world. Completely decked out with the finest aftermarket parts available and absolutely set up to be DEAD DIALED IN. This sled was our performance snowmobile company show and field example model. I personally built four of these Pro 800 sleds for private customers and each and everyone is a performance standout. For business reasons as a custom product example vehicle it needed to always be outstanding in every aspect of snowmobiling.

Performance Aftermarket Parts List:

* custom flat black paint and new logo free flat back vinyl kit (looks cool sheds snow and ice)
* PAR 13.6 or PAR 13.1 high performance pump gas head (prefect compression match that vastly outperforms the stock Polaris system at altitude)
* custom primary and secondary clutch kits (performance match for belt life and maximum power in all conditions at 8000 rpm all day everyday. This maximizes output for the 800cc powerband pulling EPI 64 grams up to 8000ft elevation for a 175lbs rider...will be sold set up for the new owner altitude and rider weight)
* 155 F-Bomb Racing custom trimmed and traction support screw track (#1 cost effective performance mod for Polaris Pro that creates maximum traction while reducing hp robbing resistance and smokes the cat track setup on Pro that cost big money)
* Fox Racing Shox Evol R suspension air shocks (field tune-able)
* Holz Racing front suspension system (light yet durable)
* Snowmobile Better Board running board traction inserts
* flat black powder coated rail rear suspension with one of a kind Fox Racing Shox Evol coil over rear suspension featuring a custom RCS variable rate titanium spring. (best all around mtn suspension available of any brand stock or aftermarket)
* Fly Racing handle bar system
* Polaris Industries under seat tunnel bag

Countless hours of research and field testing went into the design of this sled to maximize performance, handling, and reliability. It spent it's life outperforming the competition and impressing a lot of lucky test riders across the west. It's properly built to put in pump gas and go ride day in and day out. No wrenching required!

PRICE $8,400 (call Rob @ 208-724-6677

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
1692 this morning....it is in 6000ft to 8500ft format right now

search F-Bomb and you'll see hundreds of pictures posted and reports all about this sled.

There is also a build report that tells the story along the way. Very special sled and it really is flat out perfect. Absolutely crisp, strong, and handles beautifully. I've built some outstanding sleds over the past 16 years and this one is easily the most awesome.

YOU WILL SPEND $12,000 IN PARTS TRYING TO BUILD ONE LIKE IT (plus a hundred or so hours of labor and you'll need to know all of the combos for maximum performance and reliability)

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Go to the sled build area and search PROJECT PRO FECTION...it tells the entire story perfectly. Re-read that and now I don't want to sell it!!!! hmmmm

Someone is going to be very happy soon!

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
1692 ..never went a mile without Redline oil....never over 200 miles without having the clutches completely cleaned...never two trips to the snow without blowing out the clutches....never over 600 miles on the same chain case fluid...all bearings and suspension components lubed regularly to minimize wear and tear....IE meticulous care and maintenance.

Thanks Scott...it runs significantly better than when you rode it at Afton. Same quality of handling just 20% more snap! The combo of the PAR 13.6 head, exactly correct clutching, and the track fix is MONEY. Super sweet combo! Drags, hills, or all around deep snow free riding....very versatile and always a kick in the pants to ride. Pull and go...changed one belt in the field in it's entire 1692 mile life. Ridden it in deep deep pow pow non stop for a half an hour without excessive belt heat. I have a video with long long long up hill pulls with NO FADE and NO VENTING REQUIRED..8000 RPM's non stop.....HOW and WHY? DESIGN and EXCELLENT TUNING!

I
Nov 26, 2007
YOU WILL SPEND $12,000 IN PARTS TRYING TO BUILD ONE LIKE IT (plus a hundred or so hours of labor and you'll need to know all of the combos for maximum performance and reliability)
[/B]

LMAO. Maybe 5g in parts and 10 hours. If your sleds so perfect quit over hyping it with BS numbers. 7g sled, tops.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Sorry... apparently you require clarification.

Allow me to clarify since comprehension seems to be low....$12,000 for the entire enterprise! You really think that there are people on here who couldn't add up the cost of a base buggy and a few thousand in pieces and parts from the various aftermarket suppliers shown? WOW!

...OH and NO I DO NOT EXCEPT YOUR OFFER FOR $7,000 snicker snicker

ONCE again there is not another $8,400 sled in this condition, with these components, with this quality of build for sale on SNOWEST...got one in this class that you are proud of? Let's compare for MONEY! How's that for "HYPE"?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
HAHA, someone didn't like my plug above.
I can't help it. I speak the truth. It ran really well.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Now I don't know about the best looking sled around coment! hahahaha but how the heck can I sell mine when you have yours for Sale. I think you stole my costomer!!! Just having fun with rob! hehehehe!!

This sled is without a dought the best running 800 around, Ive had a leg over it severl times!!

I can see Rob's tears as he has it for sale!!
And priced to move!!

Last edited:

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Chris he should just step up to the plate and buy them BOTH! You could take them over to him! That would be very friendly of you...he he he

I don't know if it will work...getting it to him is too expensive. He might just have to settle for a lesser sled that is easier to get at.

I did "burp" the throttle a little in my "backyard' on Sunday. She still gets with it in a big big hurry. Pretty good cow chaser!

I'm gonna prop it up on the hwy 86 next week. About five thousand truck and trailers from washington drive by the house every fri sat and sun. Maybe one of those guys would like to see how stuff is supposed to run!

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
It may get real hard to sell a sled around home if we don't get some snow. Parking it out by the hwy would catch all the halfway goers...

I did sell mine. I am no longer a polaris family, no more pro's for me. finally sold the last one.

someone is bound to cabbage on to your sick buggy!! What a dialed machine!!! Good luck!!

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
It finally snowed and the sun is out! The Washington plates should be rolling by this weekend.

Got a hot rod 800? Stop by and race this sled for money! (it's my new strategy...HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE come on ICR get sum bah ha ha (I'm LOL ing at the 10 hr BS...it took me 10 hrs to put MY NAME ON THE HOOD so everyone knew they were riding with the LEGEND@!) ha ha ha For a second here I thought we went back 14 years to American Snowmobiler! Boy I sure do miss some of you peeps!:tongue:

Lots of sniffs at the sled....going going ga ga ga......not going to Laramie

next

Premium Features