• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Colorado Forum Ride - Shirts and cap orders!!!! Please hurry. Due on the 1st o

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Ok so here it is, XC is going to start taking orders for the Shirts, Hats, and Hoodies for the the forum ride. All proceeds from the sale of these items will be donated to SAWS again this year as the raffle proceeds are going to the BRC.

Prices are as follows

T-Shirts are $20
Hoodies are $30
Hats are $20 and $25 if you want your name/handle on them.

The hats will be a Flex Fit style cap like this, If you choose to add your Name/handle on them they will be on the back or the side depending on how it works out on the setup, I'm pretty sure we will do it on the right side panel though.
473_fm.jpg

This is this years logo for the front of the shirts, Hats, hoodies and will have the sponsor logos on the back of the shirts and hoodies like previous years.
2011ForumRidedesignsproof1.jpg

Oh and one other new twist, the shirts, hats, and hoodies this year will be Red instead of the Black we've used in the past just for a change of pace and to distinguish from year to year I think we should keep changing the color each year.

Now to order them. XC will be taking orders by Paypal or PM ONLY but ALL orders must be placed by FEBRUARY 1st and prepaid by the 13th of February in order to get payment to the printers and get the shipment in for the ride. Those that have a Paypal account XC asks that you use it for this as it's much easier to generate a record of the sale that way. If you don't have one I can take a personal Check via mail and arrange it via PM's

Send Paypal payment to saandrews@att.net and those that do not have a paypal PM XC (on backcountryrebels.com) for mailing address for personal checks. If you cannot make it to the ride and would like an item shipped to you please PM me and we can arrange it.

IMPORTANT: On your paypal payment please include Sizes/numbers of each item, and if you are ordering a hat with your name and handle on it please make sure to include that info on the payment notes and MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPELLING because it will be spelled EXACTLY how you spell it in the notes.

We know this is a bit on the side of short notice but it's been a challenge to get all the logos and everything together in time.

Now, I am posting this for Shawn here, he is not permitted to use SW, it's a long story but I'm not here to explain it. I just want folks to read this, make the order if they want to. The proceeds are going to a great supporter of keeping riding areas open so please help. I appreciate this, as we all do.

I understand that communications have fallen since the split off of many folks after things went to a pay to use option. People have their opinions and that's their right. I really want people to get together and have fun. These forum rides are about so many good things that we would hate to see it die. Shawn has worked his tail off getting the shirt thing put together and I have been making call after call to secure some kick butt prizes for the raffle, so let's make this a banner ride!

Also, I created a Facebook page for the Colorado Forum Ride, feel free to "like" it and go through it. Post photos and make comments. The intention of the page is to be used in the future for Forum Rides. So please keep that in mind. I have sponsor information on there and will be updating it regularly and will add the link to my sig lines on SW and BCR. Hope everybody is having a great season and I hope to see you all there. It's gonna be awesome!

Thank you,
Ralph

Premium Features