• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 arctic cat m8 LOW miles

S
Jul 9, 2024
BC
Hey guys, going to look at another m8. This one came up for sale local to me and only has 866 miles on it. The guy is a forestry worker and only used it for transportation from site to site. It is in great condition as you would expect with only a few scratches and one small crack in the hood from weaving through trees. I looked over it and did a compression test (135psi on both cylinders cold). I did notice a few tiny drops of water on the ends of each spark plug when i did the test but shrugged it off as condensation. It fired up 3rd pull and seemed to run good however it settled into an idle around 1400rmp. This seemed slightly low to me as shouldn’t they idle closer to 1900? Anything to be concerned about? Also I believe it sat for quite a while , obviously being such low miles so hopefully that doesn’t have any opposite negative effects. The oil light flashes as well so I believe the sensor is sticking from what I have read online. He is firm on $4000cad ($2900usd). Thoughts?

Premium Features