• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Twisted M8 wont run

M

mtn_rider08

Just installed a twisted kit on my sled. everything is plugged in, AFR gauge has power, its getting spark and has 30psi of fuel pressure. Where should I start looking?

might have a little air in the system from having fuel lines apart. maybe drop a little starting fluid in it to get it to rev for a second and see if she takes.

does controller flash any lights when pulling?

put starter fluid in the cylinders 5 or 6 times, fires on that, then she dies. no idea about lights on the EFI box, but the AFR gauge and EGTs both had power.

look at the box when yanking, should be getting at least a little blink of light or two indicating powering it up, sometimes I have seen the factory cat harness pinned all wrong and the controller wires dont match up, then wont power up= no start.

and another test, plug stock injectors connectors back in, try to start, a miss pinned connector on the controller will give you grief as well.

look at the box when yanking, should be getting at least a little blink of light or two indicating powering it up, sometimes I have seen the factory cat harness pinned all wrong and the controller wires dont match up, then wont power up= no start.

and another test, plug stock injectors connectors back in, try to start, a miss pinned connector on the controller will give you grief as well.

Sled fired up with stock injectors plugged in. Now to just trace down the wiring problems. Thanks

Premium Features

Back