• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Triton XT12VR-101 with Coverall

Special SnoWest price: $4,300.

This is a brand new trailer and coverall. I'm a big fan of SnoWest so this is where you find my best advertised prices.

2010 Triton with a Coverall.

Trailer specs: XT12VR-101, 12' long, 101" wide, torsion axles, lifetime plywood warranty, 2 year parts and labor warranty on trailer. Ramp is stored under trailer with a pressure latch to reduce the noise and wear on the ramp. It comes with a padlock to secure your ramp from falling out or being stolen. V-Nose for easy unloading and loading of sleds.

Coverall Specs: 12' long, 101" wide, 4'x4' front access door, tilts both directions for easy loading and unloading, all aluminum construction, gas shocks and center prop for easy lifting, white in color, a dome light kit has been added. Alot of other dealers dont bother adding that on. I think for the $20 that the kit cost that it is very worth while.

This is a great alternative to a fully enclosed very large trailer. The cover and trailer weight about 1,000 lbs together so moving it around by hand is pretty easy. This combo is almost all fully welded aluminum so it will have a very long life. Not only is the trailer light but it is aerodynamic so you will save you on fuel.

Thanks for checking it out. It is also on our website: www.wyomingtrailer.com or give me a call at 307-235-6685 or 800-734-6685.

Premium Features

Back