• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 M8 SP OVS Turbo

K

Klimbing Kitty

Just under 1400 original km's. . THIS SLED RIPS, CURRENTLY SET UP AT 11 PSI OF BOOST WHICH EQUALS 253 HP. This sled is setup perfectly, I never touch the Attitude Fuel Box from 4K to 9K except to maybe fatten up the green for low elevation. Diamond Drive oil changed every 400 miles religiously, double row bearing update also. This Motor is solid. You can safely run pump gas at 11psi all day long. The boost can be turned way up depending on your fuel and more important, your skill. Making room for a new one.

Asking $9,799 Only serious offers please. This is my backup sled. Help me make room in the shop for the new one;) Can send pics on request

Base price on sled $13,999 CDN
Extras
OVS Race Gas Tial Turbo $7000 CDN
Install $1500
Intercooler $850
AEM Gauge kit $500
SLP Powder Pro ski's $550
Full KMOD suspension with Evol R Fox Shocks $2200
Fox Evol R's front suspension $800
XXX Mod Rod Vent kit $250
Anti Stab kit $130
Mountain Addition spare tank rack
Tunnel is polished
Tons of other goodies I'm forgetting

Info about turbo:
OVS determined after testing that the Tail turbine housing and external wastegate spools faster and makes more power than the Garrett internal wastegate turbine housing . Comparing the two designs you would have to run 3lbs higher boost on the Garrett internal wastegate design to make the same power as the Tial turbine housing with the external wastegate. The OVS M8 Tial race gas kit was designed and manufactured with the highest quality parts, starting with the Simmons/OVS billet air box. This CNC machined air box uses a machined o-ring fit to seal to the throttle bodies. The inlet design of the air box allows for equal distribution to both cylinders. The retaining system will not allow the air box or throttle bodies to be blown off at high boost levels. OVS uses 2.5" mandrel bent charge tube for less restriction and better cooling of the boosted air. OVS has tested and seen a 45 degree temperature reduction from the outlet of the turbo to the inlet of the air box with are charge tube design. Shorter charge tubes will see higher inlet temperatures at the air box causing lower horsepower numbers. OVS offers another industry first design with the exhaust clamping system that makes for easier pipe install and removal. The exhaust clamp system replaces the need for old exhaust springs that break and do not keep the pipe tight. The OVS exhaust clamps stay in place and hold the pipe secure. Another OVS industry first is the OVS exhaust link that lets the external wastegate do it's job without interrupting the exhaust flow. This is done by taking the exhaust equally from the perimeter between the pipe and turbine housing so the exhaust stream has the least amount of interruption into the Tial turbine housing as possible. If you are looking for the best turbo kit for your M8 this is the one. Kit comes with the following: GT2871R Garrett turbo, Tial housing and wastegate, Tial compressor housing, muffler with side exhaust outlet, oil tank and high volume oil pump, OVS/Simmons billet air box with blow-off valve, 2.5" mandrel bent charge tube, high volume fuel pump, OVS in tank bypass system, fuel pressure regulator, fuel pressure gauge, OVS fuel controller, secondary injectors and all necessary hardware to install the turbo kit.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
why is the 1st paragraph of your ad?

cut and pasted from my Swapmeet ad?? seems kind of Fishy to me???

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
Here's the Proof.

my ad:

2100 ORIGINAL MILES. THIS SLED RIPS, CURRENTLY SET UP AT 10 PSI OF BOOST WHICH EQUALS 245 HP, VERY SIMILAR TO Dan Davidoff’S SETUP WHERE HE SLAYS NUMEROUS BIG CHUTES. This sled is setup perfectly, I never touch the Attitude Fuel Box from 4K to 11K except to maybe fatten up the green for low elevation . DIamond Drive oil changed every 400 miles religiously, double row bearing update also. This motor is solid.

Last edited:

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
your ad

THIS SLED RIPS, CURRENTLY SET UP AT 11 PSI OF BOOST WHICH EQUALS 253 HP. This sled is setup perfectly, I never touch the Attitude Fuel Box from 4K to 9K except to maybe fatten up the green for low elevation. Diamond Drive oil changed every 400 miles religiously, double row bearing update also. This Motor is solid.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
my ad:

2100 ORIGINAL MILES. THIS SLED RIPS, CURRENTLY SET UP AT 10 PSI OF BOOST WHICH EQUALS 245 HP, VERY SIMILAR TO Dan Davidoff’S SETUP WHERE HE SLAYS NUMEROUS BIG CHUTES. This sled is setup perfectly, I never touch the Attitude Fuel Box from 4K to 11K except to maybe fatten up the green for low elevation . DIamond Drive oil changed every 400 miles religiously, double row bearing update also.

THIS SLED RIPS, CURRENTLY SET UP AT 11 PSI OF BOOST WHICH EQUALS 253 HP. This sled is setup perfectly, I never touch the Attitude Fuel Box from 4K to 9K except to maybe fatten up the green for low elevation. Diamond Drive oil changed every 400 miles religiously, double row bearing update also. This Motor is solid.

Copying is the most sincerest form of flattery------> get over it

Premium Features