• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Gade Backcountry X coming ... mods?

W

Winter Project

I snow-checked the new Backcountry X 137... coming off an 06 Renegade 800. Please excuse my ignorance when it comes to XP's... haven't really been paying attention to them... as my REV used to do the trick.

It comes with decent shocks/track setup for my style riding.
Will probably toss on some C & A pro's... maybe take off sway bar.

- I want a twin pipe setup, but can't find any... suggestions anyone?
- I also want a Team Secondary... some1 was telling me the XP setup won't let me just slap one on like I did with my REV, is this true? If so, what do i need to do to accomplish that goal??

Any other suggestions???

Thx :beer;

Last edited:
Reactions: XXL
I snow-checked the new Backcountry X 137... coming off an 06 Renegade 800. Please excuse my ignorance when it comes to XP's... haven't really been paying attention to them... as my REV used to do the trick.

- I also want a Team Secondary... some1 was telling me the XP setup won't let me just slap one on like I did with my REV, is this true? If so, what do i need to do to accomplish that goal??

Any other suggestions???

*I would ride it first..the stock summit skis with good carbide is very good ski...
*Twin pipes are a bad idea...I recomend the complete Dyno-Port exhaust for an upgrade and ease of tune/drivability..
*SPI sells a jackshaft to allow a TEAM clutch...the QRS/jackshaft are 1 piece now...
* call me if you like...have many options..need to know a few things about you/your riding style...BJ

Any other suggestions???

Congrats, on your new sled purchase you are going to love the XP, I also snow checked a 2010 gadeX, I had a 08 gadeX and loved that sled, I had C&A razors, a J&T ceramic can, and a clutch tower brace from Big John, and a billet secondary adjuster from Supreme Tool, along with a 1.75 Challenger track and the sled ROCKED, I wouldn't mess with twin pipes, call Rich Daily at DYNOPORT he will hook you up with a ceramic Y-pipe, pipe, and can!!;)

*I would ride it first..the stock summit skis with good carbide is very good ski...
*Twin pipes are a bad idea...I recomend the complete Dyno-Port exhaust for an upgrade and ease of tune/drivability..
*SPI sells a jackshaft to allow a TEAM clutch...the QRS/jackshaft are 1 piece now...
* call me if you like...have many options..need to know a few things about you/your riding style...BJ

Can you provide suggestions for the same question but 2010 Summit X 154"? I've looked at the Dynoport and planned to look in to it further and compare to SLP kit.

Can you provide suggestions for the same question but 2010 Summit X 154"? I've looked at the Dynoport and planned to look in to it further and compare to SLP kit.

Theres alot of options going into the 2010 season..please call and we can discuss your riding style and level of mods you would like to DOO...BJ

I would ride it before you throw ski's on it. I had USI Triple Threats on mine and it was HARD to turn, you had to use alot of muscle. I am sticking with the stockers on the 2010 i ordered and just adding the extra carbide.

Premium Features

Back