• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 XP 800, 163" $4800

X
Nov 22, 2009
xpdockin said:
http://eastoregon.craigslist.org/rvs/3527835463.html

I might also add this sled has a clean title, and does not come with the Exit shocks shown in photos, will have the stock X model shocks on them when I get time to do the switch. Located in Eastern Oregon

Still for sale! been a great sled but it's E tech time for me. lets see some offers! If your far away we can work something out and ill meet you with it.

Posted from Snowestonline.com App for Android

X
Nov 22, 2009
Carramrod said:
Do you make it to MT WY or ID much for riding?

I ride McCall a couple times a year and have ridden Alpine and Jackson area's. but never rode MT.

X
Nov 22, 2009
sledpimp said:
Sold sold sold
To Neil Flannery thanks

Transportation of the sled could not be arranged and the sled is still for sale, if you have contacted me with interest or offers I turned down due to the fact that "it is sold".. it is not! give me a call if your interested! more photos to come. Dustin 541-910-6042

X
Nov 22, 2009
Price Reduction! 4500, Firm. I might also add this is the sled I am currently riding so miles go up every weekend!! Currently reading 3200 total, 700 on the rebuild! This is the X model. I cant seem to get this photo upload to snowest deal figured out, but I have more photos on my phone I can text if interested let me know, I can also help with transportation if needed. If this sled needs to go over the Canadian border, I will get you all the required paperwork and YOU will be responsible for dealing with that. Sled is clean, Thanks.

X
Nov 22, 2009
A few extras I am forgetting to mention, this sled also has quick clickers, The Slp intake system, Anti Stabs, Better boards, Sway bar removal, But I still have the sway bar, and it goes with the sled if you want it. And im sure there are a few other little things here and there I am forgetting. 541-910-6042

Premium Features