• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Summit 800 163 project roller $2700 motor available

jhubs

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
I am selling my 2009 Summit 800 163 project sled. I originally purchased this complete sled with a blown motor with intensions of rebuilding into a big bore sled with a 3" track. But I found a complete sled with little work needed, so the project is up for sale

Details on where the sled is now:

Chassis/ tunnel:

Post forward mod

8" factory riser, X bars

footwell mod (professionally welded w/ 1/4" plate)

boards are trimmed for full WRP boards (boards not installed but can be for price of boards)

rear of tunnel trimmed for rear bumper to angle up (less of tunnel hanging down in the snow)

top of tunnel is covered in flat black vinyl (looks great and helps shed snow)

rivets ground under tunnel to make room for 3" track

All loose rivets replaced and extra rivets added where I felt needed

Suspension/ track:

full S36 front A arms w/ KYB shocks (like new)

complete 163" suspension w/ Ice Age Rails

factory 163x16x2.3" track (can discount if not wanted)

factory 2.86 drivers and shaft

Stock clutches

Motor:

Currently with Big John at Sled Head Racing. motor is being rebuilt to stock with crank true, redone mono cylinder, new mcb dual ring pistons, newer factory head, carbs will gone through, cleaned, jetted and synced. Motor and carbs extra on top of chassis price

Other parts/details:

New black front bumper

New black rear bumper

New black front nose cone

Good black side panels

Good black hood

Good black console

Stock summit X seat (black with blue piping)

Stock Y pipe

Stock pipe

Dynoport ceramic can

Sled is torn down to the chassis and tunnel. The front S36 suspension is installed, all the steering components are installed, riser, bars, steering controls installed, wiring harness, coil, MPEM all installed. All of the pieces/ parts will be included to get it reassembled. I have all the hardware and parts bagged and labelled. Many new/ extra parts included. I spared no expense when I originally was getting parts together to finish this project. I'm sure there are other things I missed and will add as I think of them. I will work with you to get it reassembled to wherever you would like it or take it as is.

I would like to try to sell project as whole.

Chassis price (everything minus motor and carbs) $2700

Chassis price with WRP full boards installed $3075

Motor and carb price...depends on Sled Head Racing options

I can get detailed pics of anything and everything. I will look into shipping prices of the entire chassis. I know I can ship to most of the midwest for very reasonable through speedy shipping. I am in North Dakota and can help with delivery within a reasonalbe distance for no charge.

Please pm me or email me any questions. Please serious inquiries only.

jhubs@hotmail.com

Last edited:

jhubs

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Motor just showed up from sledhead racing. Stock rebuild contact for complete sled price

Premium Features