• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 sno-pro 144

A

ak1000m

Just left the hanger where a buddy just installed a 144 on his 09 sno pro nice and clean.:d

DSCF0791.jpg DSCF0794.jpg DSCF0792.jpg

Damn thats one hell of a hanger!!! I could help but to notice all the Cats in there. Even tho I ride a Poo, my blood still runs green.

Whats with all the out boards?

Damn thats one hell of a hanger!!! I could help but to notice all the Cats in there. Even tho I ride a Poo, my blood still runs green.

Whats with all the out boards?

The owner of that sled and hanger owns a flyout lodge and runs charters here on the river as well. You should see under the hood of some of those m-sleds.... Alot of bad iron there. They are quiet here, but they build mean sleds and can ride them.

09 sno pro

yes lots of hp and lots of cash ,rail are iceage carbon fiber idlers ve ext. doug i will still try to post u pull'n brown on a wake board with 700 rmk on the lake in the summer .hydro boy does any body in the cracker know how to ride?:beer;:D not!

yes lots of hp and lots of cash ,rail are iceage carbon fiber idlers ve ext. doug i will still try to post u pull'n brown on a wake board with 700 rmk on the lake in the summer .hydro boy does any body in the cracker know how to ride?:beer;:D not!

Did he do the speedwerx BB kit? Interested for a customer. Maybe PM me? You guys gonna come up and do some ridin with us once placer gets dumped on? I was trying to help your nephew find a sled this week..

That would be cool, going to LL tomorrow. We are going to Firemans trail, come find us or call.

Looks like a killer build, what BB did he go with? I was considering doing something similar but wasn't sure on the longevity/reliability of the speedwerx setup.

Premium Features

Back