• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Polaris 600 IQ Shift For Sale - Many Extras - Like Brand New

P
Oct 3, 2008
Up for sale here is a 2009 Polaris 600 IQ Shift 121" snowmobile. This sled has 426 miles on it, electronic reverse, and is absolutely mint as you can see in the pictures. This is the nicest Polaris Shift you will ever see!

Now to the extras:
1.25" Ripsaw Track
Jet-Hot Coated Exhaust System (Sterling Silver 1700 Degrees)
Low Black Windshield
3.75" Bar Riser (Sled has curved bars so it is similar to having a 5" riser on a flat bar setup)
Polaris Handguards
Bar Hook Ends (90 Degree Left, 45 Degree Right)
Polaris Skidplate
Customized dashboard with 5 LED indicator lights, analog hour-meter (in place of the speedometer), and a Digatron Digital tachometer (needs to be hooked up I didn't get around to it.
Underseat Storage Bag
Brand New Spare Clutch Belt
1 Gallon Of Blue Marble Oil

Since I have the pipe coated with the Jet-Hot coating, I ripped out all of that disgusting looking heat tape and foam they put under the hood and on the belly pan. It really looks great now as you can see in the pictures...

You will not find a nicer sled than this for the money. I have $8,000 invested in this machine and only want what I still owe on it. I am asking $6,000 firm and I am located in Northern WI. Please message me or reply to this posting if interested. Thank You!

Pictures Link:
http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p189/pure_adrenaline_800/2009 Polaris IQ Shift 600/

Last edited:
Premium Features