• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 M1000 PCV map wanted

I'm struggling to get mine sled tuned in. I have a Speedwerx single pipe and Y-pipe, MBRP can and BDX intake. I have a terrible bog around 6,000 that I can not seems to get rid of. It is really bad when you are trying to ride in deep powder and in and out of mid-range. If you have a map for a 2009 M1000 that I could try please sent it to me at chenariverrunner@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

maps

Go to yahoo and punch in m1000 maps.
You'll find some guys from SW who posted some speedworks maps for the whole world to see.
I would then check your numbers to what they have posted in the range you have the bog..One guy was straight up and helped me check my numbers to his.He was running a different set-up but at least let me know my numbers were close.
Some one on there was very nice and gave me some good advice and took lots of time to school me.I still am very appreciated of his help.Helped me understand how to tune the pcv.

See where that gets you.

Premium Features

Back