• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 F350 King Ranch Powerstroke Dually

awftrail

Lifetime Membership
I'm selling my 2009 F350 Superduty dually. The truck has the 6.4l powerstroke diesel and is in perfect condition. This is the king ranch model with every option available.

Options included (all included at purchase from dealer):
Extended bumper-to-bumper warranty to 100,000 miles purchased from dealer
King ranch package with leather seats, two tone paint etc.
4x4 Off road package
Factory DVD, Nav entertainment system
Sliding Moonroof
B&W turnover / hidden ball
Winter package with block heater
Line-x spray in bed liner

If you want more detail I can send you a link to the original window sticker, showing all options and the $61,000 msrp.

I recently replaced all 6 tires so the truck has a full set of new BFG Rugged Trail TA's. I just drove it out to Wyoming and back and the tires performed flawlessly in ice, deep snow, hardpack etc.

I keep the truck in my parking garage, so pictures were a little difficult but you should be able to get an idea of condition. The only blemishes are a thumbnail sized scuff on the corner of the rear bumper and a couple small rock/bug chips on the front bumper. Interior photos didn't turn out due to lighting in the garage but I included stock king ranch photos.

The sled deck is not included in the sale.

Great truck but I want to get back into a manual and single rear wheel for maneuvering the city.

Clear title, no liens. Cash sale only, I don't want to deal with 'I need to get a check from the bank etc. etc.'

Call or text with questions as I don't check email often,
Eric
(612) 750-2425
photo2_zps357fe76e.jpg

photo3_zps212fe9ec.jpg

photo1_zps46c73701.jpg

Stockkingranchinterior1_zpscc8a5cc8.jpg

Stockkingranchinterior2_zpse699ded9.jpg

Stockkingranchinterior3_zpsb924a997.jpg

Sorry about that, I cut and pasted the text from my other ad and didn't copy that stuff.

Minneapolis
Asking $34,500
79,000 miles

Premium Features

Back